Todd often speaks of worship theories in terms of U2 and Coldplay.

In case you missed it in last weeks Seattle Post Intelligencer:

The Portland grunge-pop band Everclear is set to play a benefit show at Mars Hill Church's downtown campus, former site of Tabella Lounge, on Saturday, April 5, at 7 p.m. The all-ages show costs $15 through TicketWeb and will benefit New Horizons Ministries.
I could be wrong, but I bet Art Alexakis and company will skip playing their breakout hit
"Heroin Girl" (the chorus ended with, ". . . I'm happy in hell with my heroin girl"). This show is one of only two the band will play before releasing "The Las Vegas Years," an all-covers album out on Capitol on April 15.

3 comments

  1. Romack // 4/10/08, 11:21 PM  

    Nice find. Very interesting.

    I haven't ever liked Everclear - songs are just too annoying for my taste.

  2. adrienne. // 4/11/08, 1:02 PM  

    'Glorious' by Everclear is one of my favorite songs!

    Take it back!

  3. Anonymous // 4/12/08, 11:48 AM  

    We have great coffee aand music. The trade off is our weather.