After being tagged by Todd, here we go; my fives.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING FIVE YEARS AGO?
1. Enjoying a holiday weekend with out working.
2. Living in Nacogdoches.
3. Working with at risk youth
4. Worrying about things other than my weight
5. Starting children's church at our church in Nacogdoches.
FIVE THINGS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY?
1. Sort tools for UMARMY
2. Return phone calls left yesterday (my day of...in theory)
3. Walk the dog
4. Take a nap.
5. Best of all, spend time with my wife!
THINGS WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
1. Throw my financial weight around to fix some things up in here!
2. Cease working a "for pay" job and live life like Dr. David Banner.
3. Build a great outdoor venue just outside of Lufkin.
4. Endow some programs that I have loved for years.
5. Something totally impractical yet to be determined.
FIVE OF YOUR BAD HABITS?
2. Relying on my wife to know where everything in the house is located.
3. Failing to make time to invest in relationships, for the sake of relationships.
4. Organizing in piles.
5. Failing to call my mom often enough.
FIVE PLACES WHERE YOU'VE LIVED
1. College Station, TX
2. Jacksonville, TX
3. Georgetown, TX
4. Hemphill, TX
5. Nacogdoches, TX
FIVE JOBS YOU'VE HAD
1. Summer Nature Camp Counselor
2. AM Oldies DJ
3. Direct Care staff for Adults with head injuries
4. College Admissions Counselor
5. 911 System Coordinator
FIVE TAGS (AND WHY)
1. Chris- He made the mistake of telling me he's blogging again.
2. Romack- I always appreciate his perspective and currently i'm drawing a great deal of encouragment from him.
3. Angela- Same as above...plus: her blog never fails me
4. Jeremy- cause I love there is a United Methodist in ministry geekier than I
5. Los- cause I'm not afraid to step to the big boys.