2.23.2016

Terra Friendly Cordless Solar Night Light
























I didn't know exactly want to expect when I ordered the Terra Friendly Cordless Solar Night Light.  It looked adorable, I figured it was worth the risk!
I'm glad I did!  It is a great product.  I honestly, kinda want to keep it for myself.  The light comes packed flat, with 10 LED lights inside. There are solar panels and an on/off button located on one side of the light. The opposite side has the valve for inflating. There is also a small panel that tells you how much of a charge the night light has remaining.  Instructions are easy and the written directions are clear. The cover is super soft. There are three options for the light: on, blinking and off. Very cute!  It's perfect for children of all ages!

No comments: